* Took aprox. 13 hours to install merits/ junior review show
and quite a good amount of anxiety of the whole ordeal. Here are some in progress images:
* Mother came into town on a whirlwind trip of less than 24 hours
* Got a 1996 Volvo Stationwagon (dream car accomplished at 21) and returned the rental car I've had for over a month
* Watched some great movies( "Pas Douce" or "Parting Shot," " Amadeus," "The Darjeeling Limited," "The Godfather Pt.1," "Into the Wild," and part of "Lolita")
Here's some images of the actress in "Pas Douce". I have a bit of a crush on her. Some of the best acting I've ever seen. Seriously. She makes you side with a woman who wants to kill herself, but ends up shooting a young teenage boy instead. AND, she's such a natural beauty, which is so rarely seen in American movies. I mean even the people in LOST have on a ton of makeup. What is that about? If you're lost on an island, you definately don't have blush and mascara. C'mon!
* Tried a bellini for the first time (like a mimosa, but with peach juice instead of orange juice)- got them comped because my sister works at Barbette
- Thanks Crystal-Rose!
* Had Junior Review yesterday. went fine.
Here are some images of my finished installation:
Decided that I needed to have a few drinks, especially since it was St. Patrick's Day, so Natalie, Liz Elton, Luke Berhow and myself went over to a bit of a gathering..
It was a little slow until I suggested we play spin the bottle punching. Which was fun but in the middle of the game, the party was called to an end. So, we finished our beers outside and went on our way.
Here's Natalie. The new Special Export Poster girl:
*ERIK: This is the picture Sarah and I were smiling at. Hope you do too.(I'll try not to blog in class anymore)
And some random greatness I've witnessed recently:
had a conversation about anime being really terrible.. except for this film
Took this image of my bathroom window one frosty morning
These two images were from a bad idea for my graphic design 3 class, but the images themselves are kinda funny..
Took this at Amalia and Liz's house. I think it speaks very highly of these creative ladies..
From axe-man . Such pretty packaging
My basement has a terrifying octopus-like old heating system.. here's its face.
Eliot Spitzer's accident. NYTimes posted her myspace page..
ethically how do we feel about this?
Yet another reason to quit smoking, but this lady does seem pretty rad.
* super dry insights lecture last tuesday, and I work the one tonight.Hopefully Project Projects is a little more animated.