Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day of Birth

This last weekend was my birthday weekend. T'was filled with presents and parties and fun. Here are some keepsakes:

From my mother, a pair of danskos (mine are black)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


From my father, a pair of new glasses
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


from my roomie Natalie, necklace one...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


screenprinted cat patch (made by her) left over from the cat-themed crafts we made for the caffetto craft fair this last August
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


From many friends, an ingenious present that I'd been pining over, an Erin Smith necklace! Thank you Amalia, Liz E, Jenny, Natalie, and the man who thought of it, Jackie Randol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And necklace Three from Natalie, made by Natalie. This is the birthday of necklaces
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


also a miniature from natalie's menagerie. I've received a piglet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Last but not least, Natalie made me the prettiest cherry cake ever. It was so tasty!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I was really hoping to get one of these for my birthday. (Really I just miss this one specifically)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brendan Brogan left this image on my myspace and it has continued to haunt me. It looks so much like me and Hannah Mae combined! Scary!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: