Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fondly Looking Back...

I have these images, and I feel like I should share them because they're pretty hilarious.
They are from my Walker excursions.. office party, after hours..

I want to post these because I love my job and haven't been working as much lately which makes me appreciate my job even more. After watching performances every weekend for the past 6 weeks, it just feels wrong to not have that anymore..
but i will be going to the zoo next weekend with many many children for work. with my right hand walker man Joey Heinen. (see characature below) * Thanks Andres!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is Jesse. He is Sheikh, a total philosopher, and rapper actually.. Hes amazing. and these photos from the after hours are hilarious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Me and some of my posse from the walker.. nevermind the dude on the right..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



cake from frida/brits afterparty/workparty (That's the PG Tips monkey)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Joe Rizzo and Lindsey

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



view from skyline room

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and heres where the real shenanigans start...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




thanks for putting up with my reminiscing.. I promise my next post will be more ponderous for you.

No comments: