Monday, November 12, 2007

Watch me research and free associate

It has recently been offered to me to help build a moving set for a music performance. I am very excited at the possibilities.
The stalagmites definately helped me with that one. To my right this very moment I see them, peeking into my peripheral. Bulbous yellow gold, hiding under a shelf of papers and books.

I also have been considering that group performance. I think each of us should build a quarter of a room, and perhaps have a live drummer in the center of the space. All the space's aesthetics could collide in the center, and each of us do a monologue at one point or another. Possibly in class. Possibly all at the same time, maybe one after another, or maybe one each day for four consecutive days. who knows yet. but I like this possibility as a beginning point.

I should state that this platform would be perfect for the idea I've been interested in lately.
(See Post Below)

-perhaps I could use more of an obviously religious tone. Still the cleanliness, but bizarre nonetheless.

Speaking of which, shout out to J. Danos for showing me this here lady:

Melissa Pokorny makes some very nice things. I like their cleanlisness and use with architecture,
er architectural elements at least.

Giving me ideas for sure.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Bauhaus also has me goin crazy for architectural elements, and I could consider their use within my larger spectrum of work.

>>>maybe on the moving set>>>

No comments: