Sunday, July 20, 2008

////////////////////////////////////////////

I arrived in NYC yesterday and have had a fun and exciting time thus far.

We'll begin with Jack Randol's BBQ the night before I left.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Backyard blanket and Apples to Apples.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fake eyeballz provided by Willie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I told my man Joey I wanted a picture of him with one of his Mint Juleps he was making for people. And he looked so sad, I made him do it again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Next morning/day two flights.. both with screaming children directly behind me. Single serving friends: Marketing man for LifeTouch (whom I told his product is super cheesy but that that was what I loved about it.) and then a music producer named Earl. He was nice and we flirted a bit.
Then finally I was in the city! My first thought was why did I ever leave?

•••••••
For the first weekend I stayed with my friend Katie P and her roommate Maureen at their lovely apartment in Williamsburg.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the view from their porch. It's a perfect place to see the sunset too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The most amazing bamboo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Katie and I went into Manhattan to the Moma and walked by this store on the way. Seriously the most amazing dress I may have ever seen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Moma allows people to take photos of the artwork.. Wow.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


These crystal pieces were awesome. The shadows and all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Out side of their restaurant, The Modern, there was this awesome fiber and neon piece.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



More to come, much much more.

1 comment:

HMH said...

Looks like fun achase! miss you gurl